Emperor VAN PHUC
(Vietnamese. Ascended the Throne on 4/4/2020 (12th day of 3rd lunar month, year Canh Ty)
Troi Supreme Power Van Van Quang has just issued a Decree appointing a High Buddha level 8, Buddha name Gang Thep (Steel) to ascend the throne of Emperor, appellation is Van Phuc, and hold the position of Chairman of Emperor Council KYFU from April 3rd 2020 replacing Emperor DOMI who has retired but still remained an Emperor.
Emperor Van Phuc (who was a Vietnamese in his last incarnation) is the fifth Emperor generation in the universe. The chronological order is as follows:
Emperor DOMI, from planet Dhot.
Emperor SUHAF, from planet Hoph. Deposed
Emperor THIPOT, from Australia, planet Tzot (Earth). Deposed
Emperor DO OTDA, from planet Zoh. Deposed
Emperor VAN PHUC, from Vietnam, planet Tzot (Earth).
Three Emperors SUHAF, THIPOT and OTDA, because of committing serious crimes, were deposed. So as of today, there are only 2 Emperors remained, Emperor DOMI and Emperor VAN PHUC. Emperor VAN PHUC was appointed as the Chairman of the Emperor Council KYFU. The following is a brief introduction about Him, as instructed by Himself, for readers to understand.
1. Life and work
– Emperor VAN PHUC was a Vietnamese, planet Tzod, Earth.
– In the last incarnation in the physical space, he was born on 2nd day of 10th lunar month, year 1603, named Tran Van Dang.
– He was the son of a farmer family in Bac Giang province. Both his parents were farmers. He is the 3rd child in a family of 3 children, 1 boy and 2 girls. At the age of 20, he married to a daughter of a farmer family. He has 2 children, 1 boy and 1 girl.
2. Cultivation path:
– He had 3 incarnations cultivating meditation at home, as follows:
+ 6 incarnations before the last one, cultivated at home, died at the age of 55, had not attained any level.
+ 4 incarnations before the last one, cultivated at home, died at the age of 51, attained Tien Than (Divinity) level 2, equivalent to Thanh Hoang in the communal house.
+ Last incarnation, cultivated at home, died at the age of 63, attained La Han (Arhat) level 6.
– He died on the 3rd day of 1st lunar month, year 1659, at the age of 63, at that time he attained La Han (Arhat) level 6.
3. Activities in Troi space
– After his death, he returned to Troi space to continue cultivating in La Han (Arhat) level.
– 116 years after his death, on 3rd day of 8th lunar month, year 1775, he was honoured High Buddha level 3 (i.e. attainment of Dao) by the Highest Universal Council FOGHY, Buddha name Gang Thep (Steel).
– In 1790, he attained High Buddha level 6, and was assigned to work at the Emperor Council KYFU.
– In 1815 he attained High Buddha level 8, and was appointed Head of the Environment Committee of the KYFU Council.
– On 4/4/2020 He was appointed to ascend the throne of Emperor in a Decree of Troi Supreme Power Van Van Quang, appellation VAN PHUC.
He was mentored by Amitabha since he was La Han (Arhat) level 6 until High Buddha level 6.
"There are physical and invisible (subtle) spaces co-existing in this universe"
"There are Rough men living in the physical space and Astral men living in the invisible space. The Astral men are a lot more capable than the Rough men"
"The big mistake of mankind (Rough men) so far is we are not willing to cooperate with the invisible space"
Professor Dich - Upper Buddha Van Van Quang HUGO HAMA