Troi’s Laws were determined by Troi (OAGHY) which every planet, man and creature in the Universe has to comply. Troi has 9 fundamental Laws as follows:
Troi (OAGHY), the Creator, promulgates 9 fundamental Laws to manage the operation of this Universe. These Laws are the absolute laws of the Universe. Everything in this Universe including men is subject to the operation of these Laws.
These Laws are:
Some Laws have been discussed in separate posts as linked above. This article discusses the rest of these Laws. This is the knowledge taught to us by Van Van Quang Buddha in his book “Universe and Man – The Theory of Relationship” (more about the book here)
1. Law of Troi Supreme Power
This Law stipulates: Troi is the Supreme Power in the Universe. Troi created the Universe (including planets and systems of planets), Man (including Astral man and Rough man) and all other living beings. Troi controls every activity of the Universe. All things in the Universe have to follow the Laws of Troi. (read more about Troi here and here)
2. Law of Am (Ying) and Duong (Yang)
The Law of Am and Duong provides that: Am Duong is the unity of two opposite sides, always goes abreast and co-exists as the basis for the balance and development of the Universe.
Am Duong (Ying Yang), the basis for balance of the Universe
Am Duong is a pair of concepts describing the unity of two opposite sides. It does not indicate anything specific. Am Duong can be: Earth and Sun, short- long, low- high, small- big, thin- thick, cold- hot, front- back, below- above, right-left, Moon- Sun, dark- bright, slow- fast, deep-shallow, lucky-unlucky, night- day, good-bad etc.
Am Duong are two opposite sides, two contrasting factors but they are always rely and transform each other, extreme Am- starts Duong, extreme Duong- starts Am, as a basis for their co-existence and development. Without thickness how we can know thinness? Without depth how we can see shallowness? Without heat how we can know coldness? Etc. If Am Duong is in harmony, the illustration will be formed. Male and female in harmony, things are born. These two opposite sides are united. Am Duong is the basis for the balance and development of the Universe. This is the Law of Troi.
In normal life, we can see the existence of Am Duong in everything, everywhere and in every phenomenon. Am Duong is in balance to form rule. The viscera system of a man is in Am Duong balance, there are less diseases. Prosperous or deficient Am is bad and prosperous or deficient Duong is bad as well. Am Duong are kept in balance in a house, people living there will have good health. The person with hot temper (Duong is prosperous) or with weak character (Am is prosperous) may easily do bad.
In everyday life, we often see the pairs of Am Duong going abreast. Some examples are as follows:
– Universe: there is physical space (Tran space) which is Duong and invisible space (Troi space) which is Am. Visible-invisible and material-spiritual are pairs of Duong- Am (Figure 1.4).
– Planets: all planets have material planet and wave. These are the two sides of Duong & Am. For example, the Sun has heat (Duong) and magnetic wave (Am), the Earth has its globe (Duong) and its magnetic wave (Am). Day and night on Earth are also Duong Am. Every planet has a physical globe (Duong) and the Psyche-sphere (Am) (read here).
– A Rough man has body which is Duong and an Astral or an Astral man inside which is Am (Figure 1.11).
– Man: body (Duong) + aura (Am). This will be discussed in details in Figure 4.9 in Item 22.214.171.124.
– Animal: living in Physical space (Duong) and in Troi space (Am). They are not the soul of animals in Physical space.
– Plant: trunks and branches are Duong + aura (Am)
– Internet: system of servers (Duong) + soft wares (Am)
– Computer, TV, mobile phones all have hard drive (Duong) and controlling software (Am)
– Rada: hard ware (Duong) and controlling wave (Am)
– Missile: the missile body (Duong) and the guidance software (Am)
– Earth, water, wood, fire: all have physical element which are earth, water, wood, fire (Duong) and the invisible men, animals and plants (Am).
Am Duong (Ying Yang), the basis for balance of the Universe
3. Law of Motion
This Law stipulates: the Universe moves vortically in clockwise direction with S-shaped locus. Universe and Man, including Astral man and Rough man, are created in accordance with this Law. This is the basis for the existence and development of the Universe.
The Law of Motion will be discussed in a separate article.
4. Law of Number 9 Rule
This Law stipulates: All things in the Universe are formed/constructed, operated and developed in accordance with the Number 9 Rule.
This Rule turns around the number 9, the highest number of the single digit sequence. In concrete, this Rule is shown as follows:
+ Atomic Composed Force: created the Universe.
+ Living Composed Force: created all living beings.
+ Spiritual Composed Force: created Astral man.
+ Physical Composed Force: created Rough man.
+ Txe Composed Force: is a part of Troi placed in each Astral man and the Astral of each Rough man to monitor all their activities.
+ Sound Composed Force: created sound.
+ Heat Composed Force: created hot and cold state.
+ Energy Composed Force: created visible and invisible energy, i.e. physical and subtle energy.
+ Divine Optic Composed Force: created light and darkness.
5. Law of the Head of Herd
The Head of Herd Law stipulates: All things in the Universe always have one head. In particularly:
In accordance with the Head of Herd Law, everything needs a leader to make things into order. If there are 2 leaders or more, things will be chaotic. So for a stable society, for everything to be in order we need to honor only one leader.
6. Law of Spirit (read here)
8. Law of Natural Selection
This Law stipulates: All things in the Universe develop in according to the principle of natural selection. It means that all changes of men, creatures, plants to social form, social phenomena on the way of development are carried out according to the principle of self-selection, retaining good things, progressiveness and disposing of bad things, backwardness.
Based on the above, we know that the Universe will develop towards more and more progressive. The direction for mankind’s development is increasingly about love and compassion.
9. Laws of Cause and Effect (read here)
"There are physical and invisible (subtle) spaces co-existing in this universe"
"There are Rough men living in the physical space and Astral men living in the invisible space. The Astral men are a lot more capable than the Rough men"
"The big mistake of mankind (Rough men) so far is we are not willing to cooperate with the invisible space"
Professor Dich - Upper Buddha Van Van Quang HUGO HAMA